Cheers Peter.

Al

On 22 March 2010 15:26, Peter Neubauer <neubauer.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Btw,
> the wiki etc is up again - sorry for the inconvenience!
>
> Cheers,
>
> /peter neubauer
>
> COO and Sales, Neo Technology
>
> GTalk:      neubauer.peter
> Skype       peter.neubauer
> Phone       +46 704 106975
> LinkedIn   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
> Twitter      http://twitter.com/peterneubauer
>
> http://www.neo4j.org             - Your high performance graph database.
> http://www.tinkerpop.com      - Processing for Internet-scale graphs.
> http://www.thoughtmade.com - Scandinavias coolest Bring-a-Thing party.
>

> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Peter Neubauer
> <neubauer.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Guys,
> > we are working on getting the site up again - our provider changed
> > servers on us! Sorry for the inconvenience!
> >
> > Regarding REST, we are back on it starting this week, shortly Mattias
> > will outline our way forward and ask for input from you all, so tune
> > in and contribute! Good to see some early testers emerging here :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > /peter neubauer
> >
> > COO and Sales, Neo Technology
> >
> > GTalk:      neubauer.peter
> > Skype       peter.neubauer
> > Phone       +46 704 106975
> > LinkedIn   http://www.linkedin.com/in/neubauer
> > Twitter      http://twitter.com/peterneubauer
> >
> > http://www.neo4j.org             - Your high performance graph database.
> > http://www.tinkerpop.com      - Processing for Internet-scale graphs.
> > http://www.thoughtmade.com - Scandinavias coolest Bring-a-Thing party.
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36 AM,  <andrew.pot...@gmx.net> wrote:
> >> Alastair,
> >>
> >> that sounds very cool. I'm very interested in getting Neo4j to workwith
> PHP as
> >> well. And like you I've had to put development onto the back burner for
> >> while. I'd like to help somehow but with your specific question about
> >> traversal, I'm not sure I can be of much help.
> >>
> >> I don't know if you've considered the other alternatives. I've added
> quite a
> >> bit of info to the Neo-Wiki about using PHP. Maybe you have seen it
> already.
> >> I'd give you the direct link but the neo4j website is currently down :(
> >>
> >> Mainly I did some testing to show that it is feasible to access ne4j
> from PHP
> >> using javabridge. I thionk Peter has developed this further (there is a
> post
> >> somewhere in the mailing list).
> >>
> >> Javabride is one alternative. there are two others. One the RESTful API
> and
> >> another would be direct integration into the PHP language similar to the
> way
> >> MongoDB is integrated. I wanted to experiment with both of theses but
> haven't
> >> gotten around to it. I'm glad your'e working in this direction also.

> [...]

Dr Alastair James
CTO James Publishing Ltd.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/914/163

www.worldreviewer.com

WINNER Travolution Awards Best Travel Information Website 2009
WINNER IRHAS Awards, Los Angeles, Best Travel Website 2008
WINNER Travolution Awards Best New Online Travel Company 2008
WINNER Travel Weekly Magellan Award 2008
WINNER Yahoo! Finds of the Year 2007

"Noli nothis permittere te terere!"