Friends --

We're going to have to push the meetup to next week. I was holding out
on my cold until last minute, but I now have a high fever and can
barely utter a word and it's not going away until tonight. So a meetup
now would consist of drinking beer and watching me in fever-induced
confusion NOT talk about Neo4j...

It's been rescheduled for next week, still at Twitter HQ, but specific
day TBD soon. Really sorry for the late notice. Hope to see everyone
next week!

Cheers,

-EE