Hello I'm familiarizing with Neo4j more and more.

After testing some rudimentary things I'm now trying to write my first
Neo4j application with the following Graph:

StartNode |----->CollectionType1--->CollectionType1_1
          |           |
          |           |------------>CollectionType1_2

          |----->CollectionType2--->CollectionType2_1
                      |------------>CollectionType2_2

There are off course more Collections than 2 and the Items of the
Collections are also more.

Now I want define my Startnode as a really Startnode. and the Nodes
CollectionType1...CollectionTypeN as reference nodes.
Off course i can  get this nodes by GraphDataBaseService.getAllNodes() and
iterate then over the Iterable until i've found my Node. But I dunno the
Runtime Behavior if my nodespace becomes really big. Is there another Way
to define this Startnodes or other important Nodes.
I thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Stefan