Chris,
great reading your blogs on this! Did you get on with the transaction
piece yet? In case you need info, don't hesitate to ask here on the
list, there are a number of folks that have disected the area before
:)

Also, when it comes to Neo4j working with other TX managers in a JTA
environment like JOTM and Atomikos, I hope we will be able at least to
start with failing tests in these environments in the next iteration
and beginning with that, start working around the issues that JTA is
leaving for non-relational stores like Neo4j. There might be some
details that you are interested in when digging there :)

Cheers,

/peter neubauer