Hi list,

I have started a series of small articles that comprise an attempt to
provide an exposition of the internals of Neo, explaining some of the
inner workings and the functions of some core classes. So far I have
taken a shot at the startup/base class creation and the caching
subsystem. You can find them here:

http://digitalstain.blogspot.com/2010/10/inside-neo4j-hello-world.html
http://digitalstain.blogspot.com/2010/10/neo4j-internals-caching.html

This effort begun as a personal documentation project to keep notes as
I was going through the code, but judging the result as potentially
useful to a broader audience I thought it might be a good idea to
share. I am, however, not convinced that the format is explanatory
enough or deep enough (or correct, for that matter :), so I was hoping
for some community feedback for improvement.

I have still to do the persistence layer, the traversal framework and,
of course, transactions. Is there anything else I should cover (or is
this a complete waste of time)?

Thank you for your time.

cheers,
CG