Hi Balazs,

you have to manually copy all nodes and relationships from one to the
other database. I have written a tool for that and posted some code here
[1].

But take care, in the posted version in [1], relationship properties
were not copied. To fix that, you have to replace

                s.createRelationshipTo(e, r.getType());

by

                 Relationship newRelationship =
s.createRelationshipTo(e, r.getType());

                 for (String key : r.getPropertyKeys()) {
newRelationship.setProperty(key, r.getProperty(key));
                 }

I hope this is useful for you.

Greetings

Axel