Rick,
hacking in Sweden on indexing would be a very cool option. Need to
coordinate that but let me know how we can do it best! Meanwhile, we are
deciding on an issue tracking system better than Trac. Until then, I will
add this to our Google Spreadsheet so we don't loose your suggestions here!

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

GTalk:      neubauer.peter
Skype       peter.neubauer