Hi Jim,
The way you mentioned, that will take care of these suggestions,
thanks for the same. But here's a tougher problem....
If I have a database of 50k people, and I want to find friends based
upon the places that those 50k people have visited (i.e. People who
have visited same places as me should be suggested as friends to me),
then how to to that... I've thought all that I could, but I always
come up with something stupid... Any suggestions about this?

On 6/18/11, Jim Webber <j...@neotechnology.com> wrote:
> Hi Aman,
>
> I'm puzzled.
>
> Why not
>
> Aman--HAS_VISITED-->USA
> Jim--HAS_VISITED-->India
>
> And if:
>
> Aman--FRIEND-OF-->Jim
>
> Then you just need to traverse from Aman following outgoing FRIEND_OF
> relationships to all your friends, and then traverse out their outgoing
> HAS_VISITED relationships to find places your friends have been.
>
> The general idiom with Neo4j is use indexes the find your start node (e.g.
> the Aman node in the above) then traverse from there.
>
> Jim

Amandeep
+91-9878483857