Jim,
Thanks for the valuable input... The use case I mentioned here (using
only visited places) was a simplistic version of the real one,
because, just as you said, I'd be getting large number of results in
that case... I'd check out pattern matching and Cypher to ease me in
my project... Neo4j team is truly awesome! You guys are always there
to help...

Amandeep
+91-9878483857