Hi Aseem,

This is a use case that auto indexing may not be the best fit. The
purpose of auto indexing is taking care of the common use case in the
simplest possible manner, which is a property added is a property
indexed. Indexing a property with a different value that is present on
the primitive (that is what I understood from your description,
correct if wrong) is a case that is best suited for custom indexing
operations. Additionally, it is a desirable quality to have an index
which follows the contents of the actual database with guaranteed
consistency. I would be interested to know if there are others that do
similar transformations and in what manner - maybe there is room for
providing a customizing API.

cheers,
CG