Thanks Chris, that makes sense.

FYI, we still *really* wanted to use auto-indexing since it's a really
comforting concept (we can't mess up), so we supported these transforms on
our end by adding "shadow" properties in our database that have the
transform applied to them, and it's these shadow properties that we index.

E.g. if we set an "email" property on a node of "he...@world.com", we'll set
an additional "email_indexed" property of "he...@world.com" (lowercased),
and it's the "email_indexed" property that we auto-index.

Aseem