I got the same error when trying to use only the source code from github in
eclipse and running some neo4j example,
i eventually ended up using the precompiled jars which fixed the problem(and
I had them point to the source code to see the javadoc), but I would really
love to use the latest sources from github, and this same error is
preventing me to do so: No index provider 'lucene' found