You could look into the code of jo4neo? It could be very usefull and
powerfull for everybody!!

I mean, with jo4neo, you can create very easly withtout configuration a
Graph Database and we could have the web administration. With Spring, you
need to configure a lof of files and for myself, I've already a web
application running on my server. So it means that, if I use Spring, the
both applications shall communicate together... It could be very difficult
to deploy that...

However, with jo4neo, I can include the code using jo4neo as a library
(.jar) in my running web application : very easy!

Thanks