Hi Antriani,

Since Neo4j is an embedded database, the "equal" is quite legitimately to use
the Java APIs.

If you want to introduce network and serialisation overhead, then use the REST
API.

But I really believe that you should measure the performance of your *system*
not just your database. So if you can replace MySQL (or whatever) in your
system with Neo4j embedded, then do so and measure that. If you can't (e.g.
you're not on the JVM) then replace it with a sensible use of the REST API and
measure that.

Jim