hey anders!
Thanks for the pointers.

Am 01.11.2011 09:49, schrieb Anders Nawroth:
> Hi!

>>> Are you getting an error message?
>> No error messages. Is there an option to enable logging?
>> I let neoclipse run for almost an hour and suddenly the graph appeared.
>> But I can not navigate(its like frozen, but there are calculations going
>> on..)
>> Not so sure why it takes so long though, the initial traversal depth is
>> 1, there are 16 nodes and 15 relations. I also decreased the amount of
>> nodes to be displayed to 50.
>> I thought It would load data lazily?
> If you start Neoclipse from the command line you may see some extra
> output there. Also, inside the Neoclipse directory there's a workspace
> directory, and inside that you'll find .metadata/.log
There is no such directory (I am using neo4j 1.4.2)  (I am aware that it
is supposed to be a hidden directory)

There was no extra output on the shell, but after another hour I got a
java out of mem heap size exception.
Which was my first guess anyways.

But I just dont see why, since it is supposed to load only the first 16
nodes. All Relation types are in the graph already. -> 6 Relation Types
all in all.