hi Michael/Peter

Peter: yes, that about sums it up. Webadmin console is fine, but REST not so
much.

Michael: my final set is a little over 100K nodes, and while I am still
playing around as part of a technical proof of concept, I think I will need
this data more or less in its entirety.

I pumped up the memory settings in the neo configs, and increased my rest
timeout, and managed to get a successful response (at which point my
consuming code died, I think at the deserializing point :) ), so then I
tried some manual chunking (using paged results), which worked pretty well,
so I think that is the route I'll need to take.
Also noteworthy, I have been using Tatham and Romiko's Neo4jClient stuff so
far, and was just chatting via email to Romiko earlier, and he said that
their client does support chunking already (at least in parts?) - so I will
get latest and see what I can see.

I think my main concern or question left is around the memory usage of my
java.exe process: although everything now executes, its still not terribly
fast (although considering its over REST, and is doing a lot of
deserializing etc, I think its acceptable). Most importantly though, I see
my java.exe process still consumes a lot of memory (half an hour later, and
its still sitting at a gig...) - should I be worried about this?