Hi there,
I wanted to look into more efficient ways to send back big responses,
but had not time. Basically, throwing in more memory is what you have
to do right now, or get Cypher or Gremlin to return more effective
representations like only the properties you need, which cuts down the
amount of data sent over the wire dramatically, plus chunking, see
http://docs.neo4j.org/chunked/snapshot/query-skip.html

Would that be a possibility

Cheers,

/peter neubauer