Hi Krzysztof

Having looked at your Pull Request, I can see that your syntax certainly
provides a easy and readable way to create relationships to nodes. However,
I have a couple of reservations:

1. This essentially uses a "get" operation to carry out a "write" behind
the scenes. I would generally try to avoid something which is intuitively
read-only from having side-effects such as this.

2. Using the __getattr__ method in this way precludes using it to access
Node properties which is, arguably, the more obvious use (even though
__getitem__ is already used here).

I don't entirely dislike the idea but given this is really just syntactic
sugar, I'd like to hear other's opinions on this.

The new prune/filter methods aren't restricted purely to JavaScript: they
now simply have built-in and custom variants with clearer naming. My
philosophy is generally to swing towards longer/clearer and more
descriptive names as opposed to trying to save a few keystrokes and making
one function do multiple things.

Cheers

*Nigel Small*
Phone: +44 7814 638 246