If your data exceeds those amounts, then polyglot persistence is probably the
way to go.

Is the other part of your data also interconnected and rich or is it just the
social part?

All that not only depends on the storage but also a lot on the use-cases and
scenarions how you are going to use that data in the future.

What kinds of apps, services, user(-requests) you have to server.

If you need any support for a PoC don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,

Michael