Please help answering him,

thanks a lot.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8356626/orm-with-graph-databases-like-neo4j-in-python

i wonder wether there is a solution (or a need for) an ORM with Graph-Database
(f.e. Neo4j). I'm tracking relationships (A is related to B which is related to
A via C etc., thus constructing a large graph) of entities (including
additional attributes for those entities) and need to store them in a DB, and i
think a graph database would fit this task perfectly.

Now, with sql-like DBs, i use sqlalchemyÅ› ORM to store my objects, especially
because of the fact that i can retrieve objects from the db and work with them
in a pythonic style (use their methods etc.).

Is there any object-mapping solution for Neo4j or other Graph-DB, so that i can
store and retrieve python objects into and from the Graph-DB and work with them
easily?

Or would you write some functions or adapters like in the python sqlite
documentation
(http://docs.python.org/library/sqlite3.html#letting-your-object-adapt-itself)
to retrieve and store objects?