Hi,

 Currently, I am studying about graph databases and would like to get
involve in this open source project. I have downloaded the community edition
source code from github and trying compile using maven. I am getting
following error

*/[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR]
\MyStorage\RIT\DBSI\community\kernel\src\main\java\org\neo4j\kernel\impl\transaction\DefaultTransactionManagerProvider.java:[27,0]
error: Internal error: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
META-INF/services/org.neo4j.kernel.impl.transaction.TransactionManagerProvider
[ERROR]
\MyStorage\RIT\DBSI\community\kernel\target\generated-sources\version\org\neo4j\kernel\impl\ComponentVersion.java:[6,0]
error: Internal error: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
META-INF/services/org.neo4j.kernel.Version
[INFO] 2 errors /*

My System has:
OS: Win 7
JDK: 1.7.0_01
Maven: 3.0.3

Please let me know if anybody had seen this error and what was your
recovery?

Logs are
MVN Console:
http://neo4j-community-discussions.438527.n3.nabble.com/file/n3558335/InstallLog.txt