Peter,

 I have complied with JDK 6 and Maven 3. It has compiled and generated
executables in target folder. Here is the log
http://neo4j-community-discussions.438527.n3.nabble.com/file/n3559411/InstallLog1204.txt
InstallLog1204.txt .

I also saw two errors on my console

[exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "git.cmd":
CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
[exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "git.cmd":
CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

git.cmd isn't in Path variable. However, I am curious to know why it is
trying to execute git.cmd.

Gourav

-----
Gourav Mitra