I am benchmarking Lucy and need few information on Lucy project. I am a
beginner as far as Lucy goes. I am interested only in "C language" port of Lucy

My questions are following and hope the experts can respond to the questions.

(1)  Is Lucy multithreaded or single threaded?

(2) Are "C" runtime and bindings stable?

(2) Is there preexisting benchmark code written in "C" to measure Lucy
performance?

(3) I am seeing one under devel/benchmarks/indexers/LuceneIndexer.java. But
this one is written in Java and looks like benchmarking Lucene not Lucy. Am I
right in my observation?

(4) I was thinking of modifying the lucy/c/sample applications as benchmarking
application. Is this a good strategy.
Btw is there a good way to build sample files. I have to modify the Makefile in
luc/c/ directory to build the sample files and  I am not sure if this is the
correct way.

Your assistance and inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks