Hi guys,

According to the documentation, I see there is an exception/error handling
mechanism built in the C library. For example in
https://lucy.apache.org/docs/c/Lucy/Index/Indexer.html, "If a write lock cannot
be secured, new() will throw an exception". Or in the Indexer.c the code line
"THROW(ERR, "No Schema supplied, and can't find one in the index");"

Is there any documentation on how we can use these exceptions for building
safer applications? Is there a documentation for all "classes"  which throws
exceptions with the corresponding functions? Is there any code examples on how
they are used?

Is there any documentation on the functions which return a status (e.g 0 for
success -1 for lock error etc...) of the method as well?

Thanks in advance,
Serkan