Andrew Musselman and Suneel Marthi,

Thank you two and I really appreciate it! Wish you two very successful in
your company!

I was wondering is there any documentation or tutorial which can go through
how the Hadoop is written, not like the definition guide one.
For example, from the very beginning when we run start-all.sh to setup
Hadoop till the Hadoop is ready to run MapReduce jobs.
is it possible to debug the every step from the very beginning to the end?

When you have a Java program, you can know exactly every step by debug it
in Java IDE. Is it possible to debug every step in Hadoop from
start-all.sh, or even format namenode, till the end of some Mapreduce job?

Any suggestion or guidance will be deeply appreciated.