We still have a legacy code that uses for a Stochastic SVD the local HADOOP
instance directly in a Java desktop application. But if the desire is to
eliminate it, we’ve been inclining for a while to migrate everything to Spark.

Sorry, I’m old school and use MR, plus I’m new to Spark :) Is there an easy way
to migrate your Spark example into the Java source code so that we do not
disrupt the overall flow?

Have a great evening!
Mihai