To date we have referred to the GPU/CPU/CUDA as 'pluggable native-solvers'.
 'plugable backends' are the Spark - Flink -H20- whatever.

With the advent of both, I could see the confusion and we may want to
rethink the naming as part of of this too.

Trevor Grant
Data Scientist
https://github.com/rawkintrevo
http://stackexchange.com/users/3002022/rawkintrevo
http://trevorgrant.org

*"Fortunate is he, who is able to know the causes of things."  -Virgil*

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Nikolai Sakharnykh <nsakharn...@nvidia.com