Hi community,

I want to crawl data from an Alfresco Community v.5.2.0 with the Alfresco
Webscript connector of ManifoldCF 2.7.1.

I installed the AMP as explained in
https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-indexer

When I try to set up a repository connection to my Alfresco server, I get
the exception:

ERROR 2017-08-09 19:01:27,071 (qtp790722099-425) - Json response is missing
username.

com.github.maoo.indexer.client.AlfrescoParseException: Json response is
missing username.

               at
com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.getUsername(WebScrip
tsAlfrescoClient.java:305)

               at
com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.getUser(WebScriptsAl
frescoClient.java:298)

               at
com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.userFromHttpEntity(W
ebScriptsAlfrescoClient.java:289)

               at
com.github.maoo.indexer.client.WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.fetchUserAuthorities
(WebScriptsAlfrescoClient.java:352)

I read in the MCF documentation that the connector was tested with Alfresco
5.0.d.

Do you think the connector is not compliant with Alfresco 5.2 and that is
why I encounter this exception?

Thank you,

Aurélien