Hi, enterprise artifacts from Alfresco (assuming you have an account on
Alfresco nexus) normally do not end in letters.

So for example, for enterprise 5.2.1.1 <alfresco.enterprise.version>
5.2.1.1</alfresco.enterprise.version>

The best way to check is to login to nexus.alfresco.com and search for the
version you want.

<dependency>
  <groupId>org.alfresco</groupId>
  <artifactId>alfresco-enterprise</artifactId>
  <version>5.2.1.1</version>
  <type>war</type>
</dependency>

--