Hi Karl,
            I have setup ManifoldCF using Tomcat on two servers with a load
balancer in front of them. Both instances of ManifoldCf connect to the same
database. The scenario is to have a backup server running all the time. Is
this setup correct or does ManifoldCF supports only a single server setup.

Also, I am getting an error  : Duplicate key value violates unique
constraint "repohistory_pkey". Detail: Key(id)=(1519119640499) already
exists.
This error pops up upon running jobs with different repositories.

Our ManifoldCf job setup is as follows : File System>Tika Content
Extractor>Solr Output Connection.

Thanks and regards.