Hi Maxence,

In the middle of job run, if you change the specification of what documents
are included and excluded, the implementation of the connector determines
how it will behave.  There is no guarantee that documents that are excluded
will be removed, for example if the connector filters documents only when
they are queued.  You may need to run the job a second time to be sure
everything is removed.

So the official answer is that "it depends".

Karl