Ok. I have read that on the documentation :

 Rules are evaluated from top to bottom, and the first rule that matches the
file name is the one that is chosen.

But, in the API, if I PUT a new Job definition with the good order, ManifoldCF
add included documents in first all the time. If I need to exlude in first, I
can’t with API definition. I add the JSON at this email.

API have an order parameter for the Startpoint, included and excluded
files/directories ?

(PS : I prefer exclude in first and include * to have a total control on the
GED, to keep an eye on they documents)

(PS2 : I generate this JSON and send it with a python script and it working
good)

Thanks