providing language bindings for dynamic languages would probably be a lot
easier if there were a singel default C interface to mesos instead of just
C++.
A language like Rust is very interesting to me but it doesn't have good C++
interop.

It would also be good to just get the internals of how mesos works
documented so that it is easier for people to write their own clients to
begin with, after the respective community battled it out; the mesos team
could perhaps bless a few libraries that will become the official language
bindings to the system.

I think it's important that sdks for a language have an idiomatic interface
for that language so that it looks clean when it's integrated.

Another suggestion would be to swaggerify the API on the master that will
allow for code generated documentation and it's easier to discover what is
available in terms of REST endpoints on the master.

---
Ivan Porto Carrero - Mob: +1 (415) 323-8084
Web: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim