Hi everybody,

we have updated Mesos-DNS to integrate directly with Zookeeper. Instead of
providing Mesos-DNS with a list of masters, you point it to the Zookeeper
instances. Meson-DNS will watch Zookeeper to detect the current leading
master. So, while the list of Zookeeper instances is configured in a static
manner, Mesos masters can be added or removed freely without restarting
Mesos-DNS.

The integration with Zookeeper forced to switch from -v and -vv as the
flags to control verbosity to -v=0 (default), -v=1 (verbose), and -v=2
(very verbose).

To reduce complications because of dependencies to other packages, we have
also started using godep.

Please take a look at the branch
https://github.com/mesosphere/mesos-dns/tree/zk
and provide us with any feedback on the code or the documentation.

Thanks

--
Christos