From: Ken Sipe [kens...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 March 2015 13:31
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: Re: Zookeeper integration for Mesos-DNS

Aaron,

It depends on what you mean however, Mesos-DNS works outside the cluster IMO.
It is a bridge for things in the cluster (services launched by mesos)... But at
that point it is DNS.  Any client in or out of the cluster that can query DNS
that leverage the service.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2015, at 4:25 AM, Aaron Carey