I believe the correct answer is "it depends" :-)

If the frameworks are running for long times, then it shouldn't matter
(much) if you call reviveOffers or not, because after the reject filter
expires, it will be just like calling reviveOffers.
I guess that the master will be able to consolidate the offers and re-offer
it to a single framework if the reject filter expired, AND the resources
from both offers are currently not used by any framework.