Say my scheduler received a resource offers from slave S with <16cpu, 16GiB
mem>, and called launchTasks on this offer with utilization of <16cpu, 8GiB
mem>.
>From what I see (with mesos 0.21), the left over <0cpu, 8GiB mem> is
considered rejected, and will be re-offered after the rejection filter, or
after I call reviveOffers.

What I'm not sure about, is what happens when the task that was launched
completes, the rejection filter is still applicable, and I don't call
reviveOffers.
Once the <16cpu, 8GiB mem> is available, will I get these resources as an
offer, or will the master combine it with the other 8GiB mem and offer me
<16cpu, 16GiB> again?

Thanks,
- Itamar.