My name is Jeff, I'm a Software Engineer for a chicago based trading firm,
but my passion is building distributed things. In a previous life, I was a
systems administrator who got angry due to not being able to automate ALL
THE THINGS. This led me to teach myself the tools necessary to do just
that. I coded / automated myself out of one job right into another one. I'm
an Aurora user and have contributed a few enhancements to aurproxy.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com