Hello Everyone,

I am Sharma Podila, senior software engineer at Netflix. It is exciting to
be a part of MesosCon again this year.
We developed a cloud native Mesos framework to run a mix of service, batch,
and stream processing workloads. To which end we created a reusable
plug-ins based scheduling library, Fenzo. I am looking forward to
presenting an in-depth look on Thurs at 2pm about how we achieve scheduling
objectives and cluster autoscaling, as well as share some of our results
with you.

I am interested in learning about and collaborating with you all regarding
scheduling and framework development.

Sharma