Greetings, friends.

I'm adam-mesos, and I'm a Distributed Systems Architect at Mesosphere and
an Apache Mesos committer. My current areas of focus are security
<https://mesoscon2015.sched.org/event/7c88ed02112a47935292554102f6d25a>,
storage, and stateful services
<https://mesoscon2015.sched.org/event/7151c36724e5c3bc9de9e452fe4c866a#.VdK815M2tyQ>.
I have been involved in the development of the Kubernetes-Mesos, HDFS, and
Myriad
<https://mesoscon2015.sched.org/event/76ed472dbfb388b5f939dde31c7a3302>
(Hadoop2) frameworks, and will be sharing some of that experience in
our Framework
Development Workshop
<https://mesoscon2015.sched.org/event/db9d4039e0bdf91d4ba25af65028644c#.VdK9s5M2tyQ>.
I am also excited about the recent/upcoming developments in networking,
oversubscription, and maintenance primitives
<https://mesoscon2015.sched.org/event/748798f2d3eb45de4c1538a3f46d0258>.
I'm eager to see some old friends and meet new ones as we grow the Mesos
project, community, and ecosystem. I'd love to hear your thoughts,
concerns, and experiences working with Mesos so we can keep improving it.
Tell me what Mesos can't do for you (yet!)

Cheers,
-A-