That test is failing because of a wierd bug in CentOS 7 not naming the
cgroups correctly (or at least not following the pattern every other
OS).

I filed a CentOS bug but no response so far, if we want to fix it we
will have to work around this problem by hardcoding another cgroup
name to test cpuacct,cpu.

Tim