Marathon does not know it has to run it. You need to tell Marathon to start
mysql container and then tell your wordpress container where is your mysql.

Best regards,

Radek Gruchalski

ra...@gruchalski.com (mailto:ra...@gruchalski.com)

(mailto:ra...@gruchalski.com)
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/ (http://de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski/)

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must
you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender
immediately.