Yes i guess i understood, so when i star a socker container like wordpress
this app could have the need to contact another container as mysql, here
project calico should be an efficient way to make this.
Ok i will try, just to understand, first i run the mysql, then mesos will
allocate it on a certain slave, then i need to run wordpress. How can i
specify where is the mysql container in marathon UI?