I attempted to set up SSL following this guide:
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/ssl/

I'm able to hit the WebUI with http but using https gives me nothing. I
must be missing something. Here are the steps I'm taking:

   1. I downloaded 0.28.2 from here:
   https://github.com/apache/mesos/releases
   2. I ran ./configure --enable-libevent --enable-ssl
   3. Then I ran make and make install
   4. I set the following environment variables:
      - export SSL_ENABLED=1
      - export SSL_SUPPORT_DOWNGRADE=0
      - export SSL_KEY_FILE=<path>
      - export SSL_CERT_FILE=<path>
   5. Finally, I ran ./bin/mesos-master.sh --ip=127.0.0.1
   --work_dir=/var/lib/mesos

I can provide any additional information if needed. Thanks!

Also, I read that SSL would be included in mesosphere's nightly builds:
https://open.mesosphere.com/downloads/mesos-nightly/

How stable are those builds and has SSL already been included?

-Doug Nelson