ldd src/.libs/mesos-master | grep ssl returns:

libevent_openssl-2.0.so.5 =>
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libevent_openssl-2.0.so.5
libssl.so.1.0.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libssl.so.1.0.0

So I am missing the libssl3.so line. Is that another package I need to
install as a prerequisite? In case it's relevant, I'm running ubuntu.