Dario,

Thanks for reporting this. Did you test this with 1.0 or the recent HEAD?
We had done performance testing prior to 1.0rc1 and had not found any
substantial discrepancy on the call ingestion path. Hence, we had focussed
on fixing the performance issues around writing events on the stream in
MESOS-5222 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-5222> and MESOS-5457
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-5457>.

The numbers in the benchmark test pointed by Haosdent (v0 vs v1) differ due
to the slowness of the client (scheduler library) in processing the status
update events. We should add another benchmark that measures just the time
taken by the master to write the events. I would file an issue shortly to
address this.

Do you mind filing an issue with more details on your test setup?

-anand