Is the library part of the image that you are running? Also you might need
to setup LD_LIBRARY_PATH in your env while launching the image so that the
container process knows where to look for the shared object.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:21 AM, Mark Hammons <mark.hamm...@inaf.cnrs-gif.fr

--
Avinash Sridharan, Mesosphere
+1 (323) 702 5245