Yes, it's installed under /usr/lib/x86_64 or whatever the multilib path is in
debian. It seems files under this path are not accessible.

I added LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libtiff.so.5 to try to force the symlink to load
but it refused to load it. I think the mesos containerizer is preventing the
program from accessing anything in a directory under /usr/lib/ for some
reason, as the same program runs fine in the same container running under
docker.

--
----
Mark Edgar Hammons II | +33 06 03 69 56 56