Hi,

We have a couple of server nodes mainly used for computational tasks in
our mesos cluster. These servers have beefy cpus, gpus etc. but only
limited ssd space. We also have a 40GBe network and a decently fast
file server.

My question is simple but I didnt find an answer anywhere: What are the
best practices for the working directory on mesos-agent nodes? Should
we keep the working directory local or is it reasonable to use a nfs
mounted folder? We implemented both and they seem to work fine, but I
would rather like to follow "best practices".

Thanks and cheers

Tom