I have built a Framework in Java that is running certain tasks. I would like to
run those tasks on a specific agent. I have set a role to the Framework and
used flags upon starting of the agent. Till here everything is good. When
framework has run tasks successfully i am not terminating it. I would like to
change its role to default (*) and get offered resources from master that
correspond to that role and it will run again the same amount of tasks (and the
same tasks) because i never terminated (and i don't want to terminate its
instance because i keep some mesos metrics to a static TreeMap). That's all.. I
just wanted somebody to explain me exactly how it works and what i have to do
because everything i have tried today fails, and seems i can't find useful info
on the Internet about this.

Thank you!